Class Action Lawsuit Aims To Bring Charges of Human Trafficking, Kidnapping

K.Renee               NorthWest Liberty News               June 16, 2019

Montana CPS may soon see their day in court. At least, if Representative Rodney Garcia (MT HD52), has anything to say about it. Their agents, and their organization, as a whole, may soon face a judge, with their actions being under legal scrutiny. Representative Garcia aims to assure such a day, as he announced during an interview on Friday’s edition of Northwest Liberty News’ show. The lawmaker wants to move to file a Class Action lawsuit against Montana state CPS.

“They think they’re above the law…and I’m going to show them that they’re not.”

-Montana Representative, Rodney Garcia

Representative Garcia takes his job as a state representative very seriously. A long-standing man of community interests, he has always been focused on helping the people around him. Describing himself as a “problem solver”, Representative Garcia set to fixing the problems with and within CPS immediately upon entering his term in the capitol; in the state’s legislative session of 2018-2019, he was an avid backer of three bills that would’ve protected parent’s rights of proper custody and relocation procedures in their dealings with CPS. The Billings representative even pushed for a proposed bill to de-fund the organization-to the amount of $50,000-in order to disincentive the crimes and drastic, illegal actions that are seen in cases over and over again across out beautiful state. And, although the bill was unsuccessful this year, that has not stopped Representative Garcia. His goal in fighting this organization remains the same: he wants to stop the suffering.

The suffering and strife of families who have had their kid(s) taken, being given no real reason, while the child is then relocated by CPS. The parents who are fighting for the return of their babies, to make their family whole once again, but who cannot get a fair hearing or even a proper explanation of the circumstances from CPS.

The suffering of the children, who are suddenly separated from their loved ones, their siblings, and the parents that raised them, only to be put into a potentially dangerous and nearly never ideal foster home or other temporary living situation. The whole experience invites a loss of innocence that can never be replenished, despite what the outcome of their particular case is.

“ I can’t help the world, but I can help Montana…”

– Montana Representative, Rodney Garcia

The Republican representative wants to see an abrupt end to mishandled CPS cases that result in such suffering. To do so, he plans on filing a class action lawsuit against the state’s CPS department. He’s working with nine interested lawyers, discussing the specifics and the pursuits to be poignantly addressed and the criminal charges to be brought.

In his interview with James White, Mr. Garcia informed the parents (and people) of Montana that they may partake in the evidence-gathering period of the lawsuit by submitting their notarized affidavits, summarizing the personally-experienced abuse parents have faced in their dealings with Montana CPS.  The details of the case are to be written in a format of less than two pages, and then, after being notarized, can be sent to Rodney Garcia, at 114 Orchard Lane, in Billings, zip code 59101. We urge any of those parents who have wrongfully had their world ripped apart by bad agents or practices in or from the CPS to write in, in order to validate and strengthen the efforts in pushing for a better way of work when dealing with such intense issues.

We want reform within the CPS. We want whole families, restored righteously, without sacrificing the safety of any child. We want regards for the records of reputation, the preservation of self-worth, and the weight of self-responsibility of each and every one of those involved, when dealing with these delicate state-involved child-custody/relocation cases. We want those who have wronged the system from within or from the sidelines, to be held accountable for their actions.

And it seems that Representative Garcia wants the same. So we say, support him.

To find out more about the lawsuit, please listen to the linked interview. And be sure to keep updated on our channels video posts for future info.

The day of reckoning will come, concerning certain child custody cases, occurring here in Montana.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please like & share:)
Lawsuit Against Montana CPS to Move Forward
Tagged on:

13 thoughts on “Lawsuit Against Montana CPS to Move Forward

• June 16, 2019 at 8:31 pm

I am delighted with the steadfast determination and compassion of Representatives Garcia and Lenz, and Jim White of Northwest Liberty News. It is an Indescribable relief as a Mother to know thete are responsible leaders taking a position against the herculean tactics of CFS in thus state, leading the nation in wrongful removals. We must exhaust all efforts to prevent removals and encourage familial bonds and healing. This mammoth incentivized machine must be stopped.

I voluntarily offer here that my affidavit will be in the mailbox this week to Representative Garcia. A class action lawsuit against these forces, unstoppable without checks and balances, must be shared by the many who have suffered. My youngest daughter is emotionally disturbed because of CFS ruthless behaviours, and the numerous professionals who supported my argument against these monsters. They can do anything they want. It’s a human rights tragedy. I am going to fight with Representative Garcia and tell the world what they did here, and put an end to this suffering , for future families. I encourage everyone e to join this endeavor. It is evil, unconscionable and tragic. Thank God for ethical, brave leaders. Thank you Representative Garcia. This Mother will take this walk with you, for justice.

• July 25, 2019 at 8:32 am

Wish you good luck. Wish Michigan State would stand up for thier people. I have been heart broken and depressed over my grandkids that they took from me. I was doing everything in my power to raise them. Keep up your great work

• June 17, 2019 at 8:05 pm

This class action lawsuit has been long overdue and I myself will be joining the fight against CPS and the corruption that has been rampant. I will be sending my affidavit to Representative Garcia and outlining a certain individual who’s responsible for having my youngest boy, I have three, taken from my home on two separate occasions because she’s friends with the mother and grandmother. On both occasions I jumped thru their hoops and played their game only to eventually have both cases closed due to ZERO evidence of me being a bad father. The reality is this, my son and I were both victims of a CPS worker who blatantly abused her position of power because she’s a friend (mother and grandmother) of the family. I’m not saying that all CPS employees are corrupt but I know of one for sure and that person needs to be held accountable for her misuse of power and possibly face charges. It’s time these people are spotlighted and dealt with accordingly.

• June 18, 2019 at 7:37 am

I too will be joining to expose Great Falls finest destroyers of families. They are higher than a judge. Took the words of people that already had quite a history with CPS, tried to manipulate the court, and vandalized my property. I just recently was able to see my grandson after 3 years. Never get any of that time back. And that family continues to be in CPS spot light. I raised 2 sons and a granddaughter and never had issues with CPS until people who lost custody in court to my grandson, made false allegations week after week until his removal from school and given to them. They before and after my sons custody, continue to have CPS cases against them.

• June 18, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Rep.Garica & Jim White
    Outstanding job you both are doing for Montana…Don’t let up my brothers!

• June 22, 2019 at 10:27 am

My worker quit because she didn’t think my kids need to be taken and she could not say what she wanted to say

• June 22, 2019 at 10:34 am

My kids are have a hard time now my son dont want to ever leave my side and my worker quite because she didnt think my kids needed to be to took and she was not allowed to say in court what she thought only what they said she can say she quit because of it and what they did to my family and say to me because of my family and what they did to use she cant work there she didny like what they were doing

• June 22, 2019 at 10:37 am

• June 22, 2019 at 8:11 pm

My dad died when i was 17. 6 months away from my 18th birthday and CPS in Missoula put me in a group home for 6 months because they said my step mom who has raised me since I was 7 was not my mother. She has been my mother since I was 7 and she will always be my mother
    I am 31 years old now and watch all the time CPS take kids from their parents for no reaaon. I’m glad something is finally getting done.

• July 19, 2019 at 5:32 pm

CRITICAL INFORMATION FOR ALL PARENTS WITH CHILDREN. “Registration” comes from Latin “rex, regis” etc. meaning regal. So think about what happens/occurs to whatever you “register” you hand legal title over to the Crown (Crown Temple London). When you register anything with the PUBLIC, it releases legal title to the gov corporation (a foreign corp owned by the Crown).
    Please go to annavonreitz.com and download, print and read article #218 – Finally, A Simple Fraud Killing Remedy. This is considered to be a Court-site document that proves the FRAUD of the REGISTRATION OF BIRTH that registers the baby as a “citizen of the United States”, District of Columbia, chattle belonging to the Federal Corporation. Article #218 explains that it is an UNDISCLOSED commercial CONTRACT that takes place in the HOSPITAL, undeclared foreign agents have the Mother SIGN papers that ABANDONS the baby. This is how CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES (a Rothschild store front) can remove a child from their home!!
    You can order your Long Form Birth Certificate through VITALCHEK. This LFBC has a serial bond in RED that can be called up on treasurydirect.gov/bc/sbcprice. It is printed on bond paper. It is a security instrument. Signed by the State Registrar, an officer of the probate court – evidence earthly estate was probated and seized upon by STATE OF ” “. IRS definition of Estate defines an “infant” as a “decedent means DEAD. ALL CAPS NAME can only be one of two things: A corporation or A dead man’s ESTATE. A Legal Fiction – trusts, foundations, corporations. When dealing with Esquires, if they are a member of the BAR (British Accreditation Registry), they have sworn an oath to a foreign power. The Titles of Nobility Amendment adopted and ratified prior to the American Civil War has not been repealed. No member of the BAR Association may sit upon the bench of any public court nor occupy any public office of the Continental United States including Congress. The involvement of any Bar Member automatically voids all proceedings pretending subject matter jurisdiction related to the actual land or it’s assets — including the people of the Continental United States. You can also download a copy of this Public Notice to Law Enforcement, Sheriffs, Elected Officials and Bar Association Members on annavonreitz.com. This Public Notice describes the FRAUD perpetrated against the American people since 1862. The Roman Curia is responsible for the proper functioning of all corporations worldwide. As of September 1, 2013, Pope Francis declared all corporations and corporate officers fully liable for their errors and omissions. They have NO IMMUNITY. Public Servants must be held accountable.

• August 10, 2019 at 2:12 am

All CPS workers at the Glasglow Mt. office have quit. I wonder why? The same office where the CPS worker was working out of, that had our grandchildren removed.

• September 7, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Hi to everybody. I am an MSW social worker trying to become a child protective service worker for DHSS. I was surprised to say the least at the large number of vacancies in the various offices around the state and now i understand why. Good luck to Rep. Garcia and all of the families who have suffered at the hands of DHHS-CPS.