James White               NorthWest Liberty News

Oath

Taking a position which opposes the very oath that veterans swore to uphold, the Marine Corps Times is advising veterans to “… lead the push for more secure gun laws,” in a tweet sent out earlier this week; a story first covered by Breitbart. It is stated on their website that the Marine Corps Times does not officially represent the US Marines, and I can tell you for certain that their views on this issue do not represent ANY of the former marines I know, and I know a few pretty well.

Defender
I’m not sure where the guy’s head was when he penned his article, but one can only assume that he was merely posing as a patriot when he took his oath to defend the Constitution. And from what I understand by talking to my numerous friends in Oath Keepers, the oath that is sworn to the US Constitution is one that remains in effect until death, even if you become a writer on a big website.

Although the aforementioned Breitbart article covered the story nicely, they didn’t go nearly far enough to admonish the Marine Corps Times writer, in my opinion; a writer who is basically calling for stricter gun control in a time where guns are the only thing keeping us out of chains, literally. As I said earlier, I’m sure that this “patriot poser” does not represent many actual Marines, but one cannot deny the possible psychological impact of his article.

Hormone Free Milk
In conclusion, I wanted to re-post an interview that I conducted while broadcasting for The Liberty Brothers Radio Show. The interview is with Chris “Tonto” Paronto, who is one of the soldiers abandoned by Hillary Clinton’s State Department in the Benghazi scandal; a story that has now been recently made into a major motion picture. Although I have yet to meet Chris personally, I have had the pleasure of speaking to him by phone numerous times and interviewing him twice. I wanted to post the video below as a counter-balance to the trash proposed by the Marine Corps Times….enjoy

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please like & share:)
The Marine Corps Times is Calling for Veterans to Violate Their Oath

25 thoughts on “The Marine Corps Times is Calling for Veterans to Violate Their Oath

• January 20, 2016 at 6:03 am

The Marine Corp Times has been infiltrated by the Socialist oriented Obama admin. and the Globalists, supported by the anti-American George Soros. True “Jarheads” will never advocate nor give up their firearms. Oathkeepers, whether it be Marines, Army, Navy nor Air Force, will fall for this Globalist scheme. Huuuuah!

• January 20, 2016 at 9:17 am

SHAME on them.
    Have you ever heard of a government that banned it’s own ARMED FORCES from “Keeping and Bearing” ARMS?
    Find one government in the history of humanity that felt a need to document a “RIGHT” for it’s ARMED FORCES to possess ARMS.
    Thousands of governments have banned their Citizens from “keeping and bearing ARMS” but NEVER has a government banned It’s TROOPS from doing so.
    The claim that the Government wrote the 2nd Amendment to give Our ARMED FORCES a “right” to carry ARMS is S-T-U-P-I-D.
    The only reason for the Second Amendment is to clearly spell-out the GOD GIVEN RIGHT of INDIVIDUALS to keep & bear ARMS.
    THE reason for the BILL(list) of RIGHTS was to codify INDIVIDUALS’ GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.
    Has there ever been a government that was not chock full of it’s “rights” up to and including declaring itself to be the Lord God Almighty?!
    Does the 1st Amendment mean the GOVERNMENT is allowed to give speeches? Try shutting up any Government.
    Anyone who tells you the 2nd Amendment applies to the Army or State Militia, is telling you they think you are STUPID.
    There has NEVER been a government that felt it had to codify it’s army’s/soldier’s “RIGHT” to “Keep and BEAR ARMS” because there has NEVER been a government that refused to allow It’s own soldiers to KEEP and BEAR ARMS!

• January 20, 2016 at 10:46 am

The Military Times is just a propaganda tool for progressives – unfortunately it is sold in the PX/BX, where new troops might think it reflects the leadership’s views.

They were the ones pushing the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell and a host of other liberal agendas in the military.

• January 20, 2016 at 10:46 am

James, your take on this seems absurd. I immediately went to the MCT and searched for the article to see this for myself. First, the article is clearly delineated as an “Opinion.” Secondly, the writer is a freshman college student who only served as an enlisted Marine for about 5 years. Granted, the MCT showed poor judgement to give a platform for an youthful and inexperienced freshman to speak on an incendiary subject, especially when not balanced with a more informed opinion, but that’s far from calling for Marines to violate their oath.

• January 25, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Sir,

Thanks for looking this up so I don’t have to.

• January 20, 2016 at 11:23 am

OMG ! How to slit your own throat in one easy lesson. Believe me no self respecting Marine would put this kind of crap out unless ordered to from above.

We urge all Military men in all our armed forces to not buy into the idea that there are times we should violate our oath to uphold and protect our Constitution.

If you violate your Constitutional oath, you are a traitor. Simple Really !

TRAITORS SHOULD BE SHOT BEFORE A FIRING SQUAD !!

• January 20, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I will not shut up

I will not comply

I will not disarm anyone execpt the ones that violate the constitution.

I will own any gun I wish or any weapon I can afford. If I cannot afford the weapon I will learn how to build it.

• January 20, 2016 at 1:03 pm

GO ahead all you currant and EX-military,FIND out what GOD ment when he said, IF you LIE TO ME,I’LL SEND YOU TO HELL,(numbers 30:2) in your BIBLE if you boys know how to read….LET MOSES explain to you what you did when you took an OATH to GOD,cause NOW YOUR VERY “SOUL” is on the line………..you were warned……….

• Pingback:Incitement To Treason « disturbeddeputy

• Pingback:Intelwars2 – Jan 21, 2016 – *Breaking News Headlines!* The Constitution – The Bill of Rights – And The Ten Commandments Are Under Assault! 24 Hour Emergency Broadcast Lines! (512) 646 – 5000 or (605) 562 – 7701. For Tomorrows News, Today! | Sh

• Pingback:The Marine Corps Times Is Calling for Veterans to Violate Their Oath - Bulletin's Live

• Pingback:The Marine Corps Times Is Calling for Veterans to Violate Their Oath | NewZSentinel

• Pingback:The Marine Corps Times Is Calling for Veterans to Violate Their Oath » Sons of Liberty Media

• Pingback:VERY Disturbing from The Marine Corps Times ~~~ | chandlersearch

• January 25, 2016 at 11:43 am

I can’t believe that eather, that MCT allow that or any MARINE would submit to that? There are enough gun laws out there they need to enforce them and punished the criminal for braking the laws that’s out there! !!!

• January 25, 2016 at 11:45 am

No true veteran and patriot will willing give up their firearms. Neither will we disarm those who use them for hunting, sport, or protection. We have a constitutional right to carry. If you don’t like guns don’t buy one, but do not tell other people they cannot have one because you don’t like them. Semper Fidelis and Oohrah

• January 25, 2016 at 11:46 am

“… Although the aforementioned Breitbart article covered the story nicely, they didn’t go nearly far enough to admonish the Marine Corps Times writer.”

Although recently journalistic practice has been trashed by MSM and those that dabble… It is not a journalist’s responsibility to “admonish”. Clean journalism presents facts and allows the reader to interpret or respond if appropriate. I support Breitbart’s to maintain some level of journalistic integrity. We could certainly use more of that today.

• January 25, 2016 at 12:32 pm

just lost all respect for the MCT. Semper Ignavia

• January 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm

You fellas go ahead and think that you are going to in some way limit my right to bear arms.You shall find out what British troops did at concord if you do.

• January 25, 2016 at 10:14 pm

An unlawful order is unlawful, not to be followed by any branch of Military. The only person that is given unlawful orders is the Comander an Chief of the armed forces and all the cronies that he controls, That is Tyranny, and they should be desobeyed by any one recieving a unlawful order. That means anyone on active duty, in the reserves, retired, National Guard, or any other law inforcement body. This is when we ban together and take our country back. Think, and use your heads: its your future of our nation, and our way of life and familys that we are protecting. Tak a stand, and do the right thing, and God Bless.

SIMPERFY..

• January 26, 2016 at 12:50 am

Number one; there is no such animal as a ‘FORMER’ Marine, ‘VETERAN Marine, yes.
    Once, always and forever …..
    Two; ANYone who takes ‘the OATH’, and then rails against it, is NOT a true and pure Defender of our Constitution ….hence he becomes the enemy of freedom ….

• January 26, 2016 at 5:58 am

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

• January 26, 2016 at 7:55 am

I pray that my former brothers in the corps will see and know the corruption in this administration. Please don’t give up YOUR rights to bear arms. Semper fi!

• January 27, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Evidence tells Obama was aware of aggressive action began six hours before the actual attack. Where was Obama the first minute this occur? Where was Obama every subsequent minute of the next 13 hours? Where was Hillary Clinton? There was no such question directed to Hillary by the Congressional Committee, while on C-Span. Where was Secretary of Defence those 13 hours ?