I am one who is completely for the rights protected under the Second Amendment, including all arms (guns, knives, bazookas, ships, tanks, etc.). However, when one is holding to the ideology of Islam and practices it in the open, I believe it is a violation of the law. The religion referenced in the First Amendment is Christianity and Islam should not be protected in any way shape or form. With that said, a Muslim in New York Muslim was arrested in Johnson City, New York after a massive weapons cache was discovered in a storage locker that was intended to go to Muslims of America’s (MOA) Islamberg headquarters in Hancock.
Ramadan Abdullah, 64, a long-time associate of the MOA terrorist group was arrested for shoplifting at Gander Mountain. Following the arrest, his storage locker was searched and the weapons cache discovered.
WBNG reports that police discovered the following at the storage locker:
- Four loaded handguns
- Eight assault weapons
- 64 high-capacity ammunition feeding devices
- One loaded shotgun
- Two rifles
- Thousands of rounds of ammunition for rifles, pistols and assault weapons, including .50 caliber armor piercing incendiary rounds, numerous firearm parts and flak jackets.
Among the guns obtained were:
- H&K USP Compact Pistol, .357 SIG caliber, semi-auto pistol, with laser (loaded)
- Browning Arms, 9mm caliber, semi-auto pistol w/laser (loaded)
- Browning Arms Company , .22 caliber semi-auto pistol (loaded)
- Glock Model 30, 45ACP caliber, semi-auto pistol w/laser (loaded)
- COP Inc, Four barrel pistol, 38 Special / 357 Magnum caliber (loaded)
- US Charter Arms AR-7 Explorer, .22 caliber, semi-auto rifle w/ Sightmark Holographic sight
- Steyr-Daimler-Puch A6 AUG, .223 caliber, semi-auto rifle w/sling and scope
- Kassnar Imports AK47, 7.62×39 caliber, semi-auto rifle w/folding stock
- Springfield Armory M1A, 7.62 caliber, desert camo colored, semi-auto rifle w/scope
- Armalite AR-180, 5.56 caliber, semi-auto rifle, w/sling
- Armalite AR-180, 5.56 caliber, semi-auto rifle, with folding stock, Armalite scope, and sling
- H&K SR9TC, 7.62×51 caliber, desert camo colored semi-auto rifle w/ Springfield Armory Scope
- Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S, 223/5.56 caliber, Semi-auto rifle, w/ leather sling
Additional search warrants were executed at other properties tied to Abdullah and the following items were seized:
- Numerous rounds of .38 caliber ammunition
- High-capacity ammunition feeding devices and ammunition
- An additional loaded firearm
“They did a great job of asking him very specific questions about the ammunition he had stolen and what weapons that may go to. He gave them some answers that were inconsistent with their in-depth knowledge of weapons which set off further red flags for them,” said Johnson City Police Chief Brent Dodge.
“That is still under investigation. We do believe he has left the country. We have information to indicate that. As far as his affiliation with other groups, that is being investigated, we do have cooperation with federal authorities on that,” said New York State Police Major James Barnes.
The State Police would not reveal whether or not Abdullah was connected to any terror groups, but a source inside MOA says the weapons were to go to the group’s Islamberg headquarters, located in Hancock, New York.
Still, the Clarion Project identifies MOA as a terror group from FBI documents.
(MOA), which has been described as a terrorist organization in documents from the FBI and other agencies. A 2003 file says MOA is linked to terrorists in Pakistan, including Al-Qaeda affiliates.
The group’s headquarters is a 70-acre compound in Hancock, NY called “Islamberg.” It is just a 50-minute drive from where Abdullah was arrested.
MOA is led by a radical cleric in Pakistan named SheikhMubarak Ali Gilani, who demands a cultish loyalty from his followers in America. Gilani indoctrinates them to follow a hate-filled extremist ideology that includes violent jihad against perceived enemies of Islam and a belief that they are fulfilling apocalyptic prophecies.
The group has claimed to have 22 “Islamic villages” across the U.S., mostly in rural areas, which have been used as guerilla training compounds. The group also has a history of committing acts of terrorism and crimes including murder, gun smuggling, narcotics trafficking and money laundering.
A 2007 FBI report warns that MOA “possesses an infrastructure capable of planning and mounting terrorist campaigns overseas and within the U.S.” It says “members of the MOA are encouraged to travel to Pakistan to receive religious and military/terrorist training from [Sheikh] Gilani.”
The Clarion Project also says that sources inside MOA say that Abdullah is an “elder” and often visits Islamberg. These sources also claims that he has been a significant member of MOA since it was formed in in the US in 1980.
However, the arrest regarding shoplifting an the weapons cache was not his first arrest. The Clarion Project also provided a previous arrest of Abdullah.
He and another man attempted the robbery of a candy store in Brooklyn in 1977. A person was murdered during the process of the robbery. After searching his house, police discovered enough material to construct 50 bombs, including 14 pounds of gunpowder, three pipe casings, fuses, and chemicals like potassium cyanide, sodium
After the 1977 arrest, his house was searched and police discovered enough material to construct 50 bombs, including 14 pounds of gunpowder, three pipe casings, fuses, and chemicals like potassium cyanide, sodium nitrate and aluminum nitrate, which are used as accelerants by bomb-makers. On top of that Abdullah was a chemistry student at the time and claimed the chemicals were for a school project.
He was charged with murder and explosive possession, but the charges against Abdullah were reduced to a “minor misdemeanor weapons possession” charge.
And why? According to one police officer, he believes it was because Abdullah “snitched” on someone else. Still, the officer was shocked at the reduction from murder and explosives possession to a minor misdemeanor charge.
Abdullah has been charged with:
- Four counts, criminal possession of a weapon, second degree, class C felony
- Criminal possession of a weapon, third degree, class D felony
- Criminal possession of stolen property, fifth degree, class A misdemeanor
MOA sees the election of President Donald Trump as a fulfillment of End Times prophecies and is arming themselves in anticipation of engaging in Islamic jihad and raids on their camps.
While MOA denies it is a terror group, though they have been designated as one, they are backed in their taqiyya by the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim Brotherhood front group and designated terror group. Both MOA and CAIR are very close to one another.
There are plenty of these jihad camps in the US, operating quietly under the watchful eye of the FBI, just waiting to strike when the time is right in the name of Allah.