james white               NorthWest Liberty News                 April 19, 2019

Kalispell, Montana- The relative calm of Woodland Park in Kalispell, Montana was shattered Friday as a lone gunman apparently took his own life inside the usually serene Woodland park.  As of this writing, little is known about the victim or the exact circumstances surrounding the incident.  It was reported to me that there was an armed stand-off with police which ended in the aforementioned tragedy.  My offices are right next to Woodland Park, so I grabbed my camera and headed over to the scene.  Video linked below

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please like & share:)
Breaking News! Fatal Shooting in Kalispell, Montana on Good Friday
Tagged on:

3 thoughts on “Breaking News! Fatal Shooting in Kalispell, Montana on Good Friday

• April 19, 2019 at 5:07 pm

thank you for being there James!

• April 19, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Pretty cool that they let you so close opposed to the MMM. I bet you two jelly donuts you could have got the one copper to talk

Bummer to see this there no matter the circumstances.

• April 20, 2019 at 11:20 am

If you want to commit suicide, just take a gun into a public park and point it at your own head. Police will show up by the dozens, and if you don’t kill yourself they will finish the job. I witnessed a similar event at a park on 17th Ave. near Colorado Blvd. where I was looking at a rental property. The guy had a small handgun and kept pointing it at his own head, then would drop it and start sobbing. It was obvious to me that he really didn’t want to kill himself, but felt like life was kicking him in the gut. I would have walked over to talk to him and felt absolutely no threat, but about 50 Denver cops including several SWAT teams showed up and turned the whole thing into a very deadly circus. I stayed to watch from across the street and within several hours the guy was dead sure enough…….from sniper bullets. The next day the paper reported that the police shot him because he presented a threat to them and others in and near the park………….TOTALLY NOT TRUE. So if you want to kill yourself, just show up somewhere with a gun and militarized and over trained cops will make it happen. Then they can call it a gun crime and use the propaganda to trample the Second Amendment.