Shawna Cox was almost killed in the LaVoy Finicum ambush, now she is helping to blow the lid off of the criminal conspiracy in Oregon
James White NorthWest Liberty News
I am normally not one to make predictions, but if I had to make one about the criminal conspiracy surrounding the murder of LaVoy Finicum, I would have to predict that the institutional corruption within Oregon is soon to be openly exposed. This is no small matter, since the corruption appears to reach all the way to the highest levels of government.
As recently reported on NorthWest Liberty News, Pete Santilli and Joseph O’Shaughnessy have filed similar, pre-trial discovery requests that should certainly make all of those involved the criminal conspiracy to kill LaVoy Finicum more than a bit nervous. On the heels of the motions outlined above, Shawna Cox has filed a criminal counter-suit against all of the people involved in the same criminal conspiracy, including Governor Kate Brown. I have included a portion of the official court document below:
The State and Federal Bar Association members who committed crimes against the Hammond family and myself known to me at this time are; Judge Grasity, Senator Cliff Bentz, Harney County Prosecutor Tim Calhon, Governor Kate Brown, U.S. prosecutors Dwight Holton, Kirk Engdall, Kelley Zusman, S. Amanda Marshall, Judge Hogan and Judge Ann Aiken.
Harney County Public officials who committed crimes against the Hammond family and myself by omissions and misprision of felonies are Sherriff David Ward and FBI Special Agent Katherine Armstrong.
Additional affirmative defenses I am reserving include:
- Jurisdiction, or lack of
- Venue or lack of
- The court that is attempting to prosecute me is an Article 4 court and not an article 3 court.
- I object to the court continuing to attempt to identify me as a subject of corporate United States of America, I ask the court to cease and desist this, and acknowledge I am a sovereign citizen with State and Federal constitutional rights and protections of law.
- I am requesting a fact finding hearing to identify the status of the court and my status with the court.
- Restriction of Judicial Powers
- Selective prosecution, unequal protections of the laws, Government > the people
- Omission and misprision of felony by state and federal agents, officials and employees.
- Subversive activities against our state and federal constitutional form of governments.
- Malicious Prosecution.
- Unlawful detainment and seizure.
- RICO Racketeering efforts organized against me, us, the Hammonds and others.
- The constitutional right of militia to assemble against subversive attacks against the Constitution of the United States and the people of the United States.
- My right to assemble was interfered with.
- My Freedom of speech was interfered with.
- Criminal Negligence
- Organized attempted execution/murder of a witness and informant.
- Organized execution / murder of my co-witness and co-informant.
- Foreign Agents operating subversively within United States, including but not limited to State and Federal Bar Associations, IMF agents and Blackstone mercenaries.
- Including but not limited to the following criminal codes and crimes in contend were committed against me and others who I came to rescue:
18 USC sections 3, 4,13, 201, 3 210, 211, 241,242,371,641,654,662, 1001,1016, 1018,1341, 1349,1512, 1513, 1519, 1621, 1623, 1951,1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 2071,18 USC Chapter 96 RICO, False Representation Concerning Title, Criminal Sabotage, Assemblages of Saboteurs, Fraudulent removal of property, Intent to defraud, Malicious prosecution, Subversive Activities made felony, Conviction of public officer forfeits trust, culpability, complicity, assault in the first, second and third degrees, coercion, harassment, theft, robbery, forgery duress, bribery, trading in public office, trading in special influence, failure of duty by public officer, intimidating a witness, tampering with a witness, tampering with physical evidence, rendering criminal assistance, compounding, Abuse of office, organized crime, leading organized crime, controlling enterprise or reality – conspiracy or attempt, criminal profiteering, money laundering, oath on admission, adverse possession under claim and color of title, rights of survivors and witnesses, right of effective council and judicial officer defined – when disqualified.